Once again the Brisbane French Festival is nearly here and takes place Saturday the 14th July at the South Bank Parklands all day for FREE. We encourage all students to take a look and we will be around participating in our love for all things French.
Just some of the attractions include:
- The French marketplace offering amazing French products and services, including travel, language, home decor, gifts, fashion, property, food, wine and culture.
- First class French entertainment all day including cancan, roving performers, fashion parades and artists.
- New in 2012 is the Art & Artisans Pavilion featuring French inspired artists, jewellers, sculptors and craftspeople.
- Put in your bid in the silent auction at the Art & Artisans Pavilion to buy unique art, perfume, wine, fashion and more, perhaps at a greatly reduced price.
- Large undercover restaurant offering delicious authentic French food and wine supported by Sprout
- Le Kids Corner at the Rainforest Green with children's activities including French cooking, face painting and workshops.
- Dont miss out on the amazing raffle. Over $20 000 in prizes to be won - Paris, Phuket, Noumea and Cairns